A Snow Cone Maker to Rival All Others!
Summer is fast approaching. It's going to be hot - very hot. You will need a snow cone maker for:
- Keeping the kids in check
- Feeling empowered that the Snoopy Snow cone machine can be beat
- That a snow cone made by you - an adult can taste better than snow
- And most of all to enjoy eating flavored ice in the blistering heat
Rival Snow Cone Maker :
Having purchased snow cone makers for years I can attest to the simplicity and safety of this machine. The blade is tucked away not out where a child or young adult can shave off skin while using or cleaning. While all electrical appliances require adult supervision until an older age, I am really impressed with this machine for safety.
Read More in: General News | Kitchen Gadgets
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 25, 2005 8:18 PM
How to make Strawberry Snow Cones
1 quart water
1/2 cup strawberry preserves
1/4 cup fresh strawberries
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Mix water and sugar.
2. Fill ice cube trays with the mixture and freeze overnight.
3. Use a food processor to mix strawberry preserves and fresh strawberries.
4. Use an ice shaver to shave the ice cubes.
5. Place shaved ice in a bowl and drizzle with the strawberry mixture.
Enjoy strawberry snow cones for this summer.