Mustang Insulated Smoker
We've been craving an insulated smoker to make some high powered beef jerky lately. We'd also love to have the option of a smoker that would cook up some serious ribs and sausages even in cold weather. Our current smoker just cools down too fast because of the lack of insulation and also it doesn't close very tight.
The mustang insulated smoker has the following features you'll need when you want to smoke something right:
- a 20-lb. capacity, with 4 wire racks for jerky and more.
- 3 stainless steel rods for sausages, etc.
- 6" 1,000W heating element uses standard 120V AC;
- Small dial thermometer fits in door... read the temp. without opening;
- Stainless steel pan for wood chips, sawdust, to add flavor;
Yum. We can taste the jerky right now.
At Mustang Insulated Smoker
Read More in: Large Appliances | Outdoor Kitchens
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 11, 2006 9:24 AM
This thing looks really amazing. I wonder what the roasted chicken will look after being roasted in this wonder kitchen appliance. Another great thing about this smoker is its sheer size. I am really fascinated with the possibilities of cooking more dishes at a time. The stainless steel guarantess a rustproof cooking experience.