Capresso Mini-S 4-Cup Safety Espresso - Make Your Espresso Safely
There should always be safety in espresso, and we think this Capresso Mini-S is the pinacle of safety when making a shot. Ihis economical Espresso maker uses steam pressure instead of a pump mechanism to create delicious espresso. It's a fast method that's perfect for a morning wake-up or after-dinner drink. Our sister site over at Single Serve Espresso has a full review, and we think if they like it - we'll like it.
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve.
- Patented three-way safety switch for choosing between full pressure for brewing espresso and maximum steam output
- Red indicator light and dishwasher-safe glass carafe
- Stops brewing or steaming in the "0" position
- Dual frother lets you steam or froth milk either in a pitcher or right in your cup
- Instructional video shows how to produce espressos and cappuccinos in three easy steps
At Capresso 302.01 Mini-S 4-Cup Safety Espresso/Cappuccino Machine
Read More in: Espresso Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 14, 2008 9:51 AM