Demy - The Kitchen Safe Recipe Reader
The Demy is a recipe reader and digital library which comes with a touchscreen, splash resistant casing, built-in timers and converters and access to an online recipe archive of over 100,000 dishes. Priced at around $299.95, you add your recipes using an online web site, or adding recipes other demy users have submitted.
- Kitchen-safe touchscreen recipe reader that holds your personal recipe collection in one compact device
- 7-inch touchscreen with an intuitive graphical navigation interface, adjustable font size
- Comes pre-loaded with 250 recipes; can store up to 2500 recipes
- Accesses recipes saved to Key Ingredient web site; syncs via included USB cable conneced to PC Splash-resistant design and sturdy plastic exterior can be cleaned with damp cloth
- The Demy is powered by keyingredient.com, a site for you to find, create, share and collect your recipes. Membership is free and getting started is easy. Once you have a keyingredient.com account, you can use recipes from the Key Ingredient site or use your own recipes by typing them in or by sending your hard copy recipes to be transcribed for you using scanmyrecipes.com.
Via The Red Ferret Journal at Demy - The Kitchen Safe Recipe Reader
Read More in: Kitchen Gadgets
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 5, 2010 8:14 AM
It was a just a matter of time before all the hi-tech devices that were going into the family room with gaming, TV's, surround sound systems... start showing up in the kitchen.
We all spend so much time in our kitchen, it should be loaded with hi-tech devices to help make our eating experience that much more pleasurable.