Artisan Fire Pizza Oven by Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
There's a new outdoor pizza oven in town from Kalamazoo and it features two high-performance gas burners empowering you to cook with confidence just about any pizza you desire. The cooking deck is a professional composite baking stone. Its heat transfer characteristics are that of natural stone, and the composite material will not become brittle like quarry stone can after repeated heat cycles. The oven is designed to come up to temperature quickly. A pizza party can be a spontaneous event that doesn't require you to plan hours ahead like more traditional pizza ovens.
The countertop design makes the Artisan Fire Pizza Oven the perfect addition to new or existing outdoor kitchens, and it is available in both liquid propane and natural gas configurations. Simply connect the oven to your gas supply and you are ready to start a tradition of baking artisan pizza in your own backyard.
- Double-walled stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and durability
- 24" x 18" professional composite cooking deck
- Stone-lined roof for perfectly-browned toppings
- Two custom stainless steel gas burners for balanced control
- Liquid propane or natural gas
- Counter-top design requires no installation
- Door keeps interior clean when the oven is not in use
- Overall dimensions: 30.125" W x 30" D x 19.5" H
At Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, Outdoor Pizza Oven by Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
Read More in: Outdoor Kitchens
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 16, 2010 7:43 AM