Review: Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine
Bosch recently sent us their new really easy to use kitchen machine. What's a kitchen machine? Well think of it as a mixer with attachments all working around a large 800 watt motor base. The design is also very simple, and putting together the mixing bowl, beaters - etc. was also really easy and quick.
We used ours to mix icing and cake mixes, and we had our mom make some bread using it. The results? As stated easy to use, clean up, and also store. It's a little larger than other small appliances, but the things it can do are vast. You can also get attachments like a blender and other items for it.
- 800 watt motor
- Easy-to-use (4 speeds plus impulse) with slower low-speed setting; faster high-speed setting
- 6.5 quart high-volume mixing bowl with higher dough capacity
- Dough hook, scraper and double beater included.
- Security device, cover for both drives
- Integrated cable storage
- Durable, easy to clean surface
- Wide range of optional accessories eliminate the need for many additional kitchen appliances
Read More in: Reviews | Small Appliances
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 7, 2011 7:58 AM