Crock-Pot Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker
We happened to see this slow cooker recently on a skiing trip, and think the dual purpose in kitchen and portable kitchen makes sense. The portable use we saw was with a mom cooking about 20 hotdogs or more in the cooker ready to be served whenever the kids needed some food throughout the day. She also had a crock of beans going in another one of these. Amazing.
- 6-quart oval stoneware is perfect for seven or more people or a six pound roast
- High, low and warm settings are perfect for making chilis, stews, sauces and more
- Lid-mounted locking system is easy to use for portability
- Secure fit lid helps keep the unit sealed so your meal stays in when you go out
- Measures approximately 15 by 10 by 15 inches
At Crock-Pot SCCPVL600R Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker
Read More in: Small Appliances
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 17, 2011 7:28 AM