Fuego Element Portable Gas Grill - Grill and Go for Any Event
We love portable grilling, and we think given it's laptop appearance this grill might be the most portable we've ever featured. You can sit down and for $150 go Fuego with this grill. Okay - the grill is named Fuego and it weighs 15lbs and has 159 sq-inches of grilling surface - plus a dishwasher-friendly tray to collect all the grease. Buy it now and you'll be ready for any random grilling you might need over the summer. Hmmm...wonder if an iPad2 will fit in that grilling case as well?
- Roaring 8,000 btu/hr stainless steel burner fires up an unbeatable 350–650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Removable, reusable and drip-proof grease collection cup makes clean up a breeze. Plus it’s dishwasher safe.
- Locking legs fold into a handle and a travel band keeps it compact –– a take-anywhere, stash-anyplace winner.
- A generous 159 sq inches of grill space and a cast iron grate lets you grill up a feast for the whole gang.
- 15 lbs light-weight high quality powder coated steel construction.
- Stylish red signature band included to lock lid in place for ease of transport.
- The push button ignitor and 8,000 btu steel burner delivers powerful cooking performance in seconds.
- The variable control valve keeps you in control of the cooking level, while the steel cooking lid keeps food warm and protects the cooking surface.
Via Gizmodo at Let's Talk Chef
Read More in: Grilling
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 11, 2011 6:13 AM