ECO Friendly Stir Fry Wok with Steamer
We we're looking for some eco friendly pots and pans and came across this interesting stir fry wok. Oh - and what makes this wok eco friendly? Well the way they manufacture it and reuse materials, water power, - etc. This 10" wok features a Steamer Insert, and the glass lid fits both the wok and the steamer. It also features their Gem-X2 coating that lets you cook vegetables and meats at high temperatures with minimal oil and our cool grip handle that keeps the heat in the pan.
- Deep curved sides promote excellent food stirring
- Flat bottom sits level on cooking surface
- Hard Anodized .080 Aluminum
- PTFE Free, Water-Based Release Coating: Gem-X2
- Heat Safe to 700 Degrees Fahrenheit
At Stir Fry Wok with Steamer
Read More in: Pots & Pans
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 20, 2011 7:43 AM