How to Cook Everything Essentials iPhone App for the Kitchen
This free sampler of the complete, bestselling, and top-rated How to Cook Everything app is based on Mark Bittman's bestselling cookbook of the same name. The app includes the 100+ basic recipes that Mark Bittman considers "Essential," plus reference information and features from the complete app.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Essentials app:
- From the award-winning book How to Cook Everything: Mark Bittman's 100+ Essential recipes and recipe variations — as well as his no-nonsense cooking guidance; includes how-to illustrations, as well as equipment, technique, and ingredient information
- Easy-to-use and flexible search capabilities, as well as the ability to browse recipes and reference information
- Well-organized shopping lists that make it easy to buy ingredients — and whatever other groceries you need at home
- Full support for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 features including high-resolution Retina display, fast app switching, persistent timers, calendar functionality, and more
- Be global: Automatically convert temperatures and quantities to metric if that's your preference.
- This Essentials app is a great way to sample the content of the complete How to Cook Everything app. Already convinced? Jump straight to the complete app now for access to its 2,000 recipes and variations as well as additional features such as Bittman’s Picks, Featured Recipe with commentary, Quick Dinners, and Most Popular selections
At How to Cook Everything Essentials
Read More in: Electronics
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 14, 2011 8:13 AM