Garlic Zoom XL Drive Around Garlic Chopper
Did the Nasa Mars program just land a robotic garlic press on our countertops? We guess not but a Garlic Zoom XL did just land, and we're driving it around to garlic chopping success. How does it work? Just insert one or two peeled cloves in the trapdoor on top, close it up, and then drive your Zoom around the countertop. The stainless steel blades whizz around inside, slice and dicing the garlic.
- Clear acrylic body with stainless-steel chopping blades
- Fun for kids (the driving part! Don't let kids near the blades inside.)
- See-through design lets you see when garlic is chopped enough
- No more smelly garlic hands
- Blade unit removes for cleaning; top-rack dishwasher-safe
Read More in: Kitchen Gadgets
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 24, 2012 6:27 AM