Kids Love a Good Caramel Apple Maker
Caramel apples will soon make their October debut for Halloween, but we also know we enjoy a good caramel apple at the fair. If you're looking for a somewhat healthy activity to do with a bunch of kids then making caramel apples might also be a great way to pass those last days of Summer.
- The device's stainless steel melting pot is heated by an electric heating element instead of a stove
- A warming setting keeps heated caramel silky smooth under a transparent lid between dunkings
- The included divided tray rotates around the unit, so you can dip apples into chopped nuts, sprinkles, or candy without reaching across the pot or tangling its cord.
- The pot holds 14 ounces of caramel and has a cool-to-the-touch handle for easy removal.
- The appliance also melts chocolate for fondue.
- Washes easily by hand.
At Caramel Apple Maker Via Random Good Stuff
Read More in: Small Appliances
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 20, 2012 7:43 AM