Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
We really love toasters and this one steams as well as it toasts. We've yet to try out a steam oven but we think it's going to make some mad ribs.
- Energy-efficient machine cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Customized Bake-with-Steam and Broil-with-Steam settings
--plus all the standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven.
- Gives you up to two hours of uninterrupted steam
for fat-free cooking with maximum moisture retention.
- Specialized dough-proofing technology
helps ensure perfect loaves, rolls and pizza crust.
- 47-oz. water reservoir removes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Oven is roomy enough to accommodate a 5-lb. whole chicken or a 12" pizza.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display.
- Preset functions: toast, convection bake (125-450˚F), bake steam (225-450˚F), broil (300-500˚F), broil steam (300-500˚F), steam (100-210˚F), super steam (125-400˚F), bread (125-450˚F), warm (125-300˚F).
Read More in: Toasters
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 22, 2013 5:47 PM