Philips Pasta Maker - Make Pasta at Home
The Philips Pasta Maker makes fresh homemade pasta in 15 minutes or less. The machine takes care of the mixing and kneading, then automatically senses when to begin extrusion. Four discs are included for a variety of pasta shapes, and with pasta making so easy, you can have fun trying flavorful dough additions such as herbs, spinach and beets.
- Makes 1 lb. fresh pasta in 15 minutes or less.
- Includes four discs for penne, fettuccine, spaghetti and lasagna.
- Fully automatic operation from mixing to extruding.
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start.
- Includes tool for easy one-push cleaning.
- Smart storage for discs.
- Pasta Maker includes: Four extruding discs. Two measuring cups. Spaghetti and fettuccini cleaning tools. Flat scraping/cleaning tool.
Read More in: Food Processors
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Kitchen Contraptions for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 5, 2014 8:20 AM